10 of the Most Extravagant Wedding Cakes
Today’s post is all about the most extravagant wedding cakes out there: from metallic masterpieces to fabulous floral delights, we’ve covered it. This feature is guaranteed to leave your mouth watering – don’t say we didn’t warn you!
1. I simply had to include this absolute showstopper of a wedding cake in my top 10. Madison Lee's Cakes has an abundance of incredible cakes that are almost guaranteed to make your jaw drop. I love the variety of materials and styles in this cake: from the metallic tier to the colourful geometric tier, to the brightly coloured blooms. It’s perfect for an alternative, chic affair.
2. I adore Rosalind Miller Cakes, and this particular cake is no exception. The Golden Meadows design is a wonderful whimsical mixture of sugar meadow flowers and 24 carat gold leaf. The unusual shape of the cake tiers makes for a unique cake that is seriously beautiful.
3. Floral wedding cakes have always been popular in the world of weddings, and this super pretty design by Peggy Porschen clearly shows why. The square tiers look modern, while the lilac sugar flowers add a dash of elegance. This extravagant design is perfect for a Summer country garden wedding.
4. How beautiful is this cake by The Mischief Maker Cakes? The bright, colourful blooms look seriously striking against the white icing. This is a cake that looks far too good to eat!
5. Metallic shades have recently become hugely popular at weddings, and couples seem to be absolutely loving glamorous gold as their wedding theme. It’s no wonder we’re seeing more and more metallic cakes in 2016. I love the thought of an intricate gold design adorned with flowers and flowers – perfect for a fairy-tale or vintage do!
6. What could be more on trend than a marble and metallic wedding cake? The Wedding Cake Boutique have definitely got the right idea when it comes to extravagant wedding cakes. The dusty blue icing and gold detailing looks ultra chic, while the marble tier looks breathtakingly beautiful.
7. Hand-painted wedding cakes are guaranteed to look stunning, and the delicate illustrations create a truly unique wedding cake. Nadia & Co have tons of gorgeous hand-painted designs to choose from. Sugared flowers and golden leafs make for a seriously extravagant cake that will be the focal point of your wedding reception.
8. Maggie Austin Cakes are experts when it comes to elaborate wedding cakes. Elegance and extravagance go hand in hand with this white and gold floral design. With subtle touches of mint, this 3 tier cake is an absolute masterpiece!
9. Looking for a cake fit for a queen? Then look no further than Amy Cakes. Adorned with vintage jewels and pale pink blooms, this wedding cake is set to impress your guests. The golden stand is the perfect finishing touch for this vintage-inspired cake.
10. I couldn’t resist adding this gorgeous coral cake into the mix. The variety of tiers adds interest, while the pink sugared flowers have seriously got me smitten. This cake is perfect for a Summer