Choosing the Perfect Pearl Necklace for Wedding Day Elegance
The essence of timeless elegance, a pearl bridal necklace has a beautiful classic charm that effortlessly complements vintage inspired and modern on-trend gowns. Our award-winning collection features the daintiest of pendants, bejewelled collar designs to statement bib designs to complement every bridal style.
Our Stylist Says:
When it comes to choosing your special day pearls, every bride to be needs to consider the style and neckline of her dress.
- Off the shoulder, bandeau or strapless dresses expose more of your decollete. Opt for a dramatic, statement pearl necklace for brides to achieve a bold style or a shorter dainty pearl wedding pendant for a more subtle touch.
- A deep V plunge bridal gown looks divine with a longer design that nestles neatly in the neckline to accentuate the sophistication of this style. Look for detail which highlights the embellishment on your dress for a coordinated special day flair.
- If you're wearing a stunning antique ivory lace gown, the charm of vintage pearl wedding necklaces will have no doubt captured your heart. Choose your favourite era, from the iconic 1920s to the 1950s, and add a necklace inspired by the decade.
- A collar pearl necklace beautifully highlights the contours of a high necked dress when it sits just above the neckline for a touch of chic glamour. Think of Audrey Hepburn as your style icon!
- For a more modern touch, why not opt for a pretty coloured pearl bridal pendant or Y-necklace? With their subtle hint of colour, you can highlight your big day colour scheme or the hues in your bouquet for coordinated class.
- Consider the metal hue you usually wear. Enhance the warmth in your skin tone with a gold and pearl wedding necklace or choose silver and white pearls to accentuate a cool base. Rose gold offers a flattering glow to most complexions and looks so romantic with a blush or modern copper theme.