So you have received an invitation to a glamourous occasion that simply demands a tiara atop your immaculately styled tresses. This is your chance to be a queen for the evening but which style should you choose? Whether you're off to a ball or prom, considering a few simple details will ensure you find your perfect crown for your Cinderella moment in the spotlight.
- How will you wear your hair? Structured crystal tiaras give a classic touch to a chic up-do. Think Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. If you're opting for a more relaxed modern style, a whimsical gold garland design will give a romantic Bohemian vibe that's very on-trend.
- Think about your face shape and the height: A smaller tiara tends to compliment longer a face whereas a tall design can elongate and slim round faces.
- Accentuate your outfit style: Wearing a draping Grecian gown? A wreath tiara set in loose pinned up curls will transform you into a glamourous goddess. If you're going for a full-skirt 50s style prom dress, a pearl creation will instantly give a cute retro look. How about if you've opted for a simple silk evening number? Keep it classy and effortlessly chic with a headband design.
- Adore vintage heirlooms? Look for a sophisticated Art Deco style tiara or a sparkling piece inspired by the glamour of the Silver Screen Starlets.
- Look to the Royal Princesses: Whether you adore Kate's classic look or the refreshing modern charm Megan has brought, these ladies have access to the enviable crown collection of Queen Elizabeth II.