How to Choose Your Perfect Pair
The impact a beautiful pair of bridal earrings can have on your aisle style should never be underestimated. Every close up wedding photo, as he lifts your veil - it's fair to say they are the one piece of jewellery that can truly add the perfect finishing touch. Regardless of whether you favour dainty studs, classic teardrop earrings or glamourous statement chandelier sparklers, the glimmer of shimmer that any style brings will complete your special day look.
Our Brides Say... "Perfect wedding earrings! I wanted to wear something that would stand out but remain pretty and these were perfect!! Loved the sparkle and you can see them in every photo! Thank you, Joanne"
- Pearls are a firm favourite with brides who adore timeless vintage elegance. Take inspiration from the 1950s Starlets such as Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn and go for a classic pearl stud or delicate drop design.
- Many brides who are wearing their hair up or who have short hair, know their wedding earrings will take focus and often worry whether a bold pair will overshadow their look. Don't be afraid to try different styles as a beautiful pair of long, slimline drops can look effortlessly graceful even with a chic crop.
- If your wedding dress has a strapless or an off-the-shoulder Bardot style neckline, a glamourous chandelier pair can look sensational, especially when all other accessories are kept minimal.
- For modern or fashion conscious brides who adore making a statement, matching the hue of your sparklers to your wedding shoes can add fabulous splashes of chic colour.
- If you adore the beauty of byone eras, encapsulate the style of your favourite decade to really emphasise your vintage look. Opt for a pair of Art Deco sensations to complement a 1920s inspired gown. Or, unleash your inner 1940s Hollywood movie star with crystal or cubic zirconia dazzlers.
- Romantic blush wedding dresses look simply divine accessorised with rose gold for a feminine yet contemporary touch. This rosy metallic hue complements is especially flattering to all complexions.
- Create a striking bridal party style with your bride tribe wearing bridesmaid earrings that are a smaller version of yours.
- Stay true to you! Remember he's marrying you for you. If you're used to wearing dainty earrings, keep to a similar style if that's how you feel comfortable. It's your day after all.