Beautiful Barrettes to Bejewel Your Bridal Hairstyle
The beauty of choosing a bridal hair clip as your special day hair accessory is that you can go as subtle or as statement to suit your own style. From dainty garlands, ornate swirls to dramatic sparkly blooms, our collection features an array of award-winning designs to complement every bride's wedding day look.
How To Choose The Perfect Clip for Your Special Day
- Brides with fine or short hair should look for petite designs as they will be less weighty and it's important to remember that you will require a few inches of length to secure the clasp too. Your hairstylist will also be able to give some additional security with a few grips so that you feel comfortable throughout the day.
- Add a divine decorative touch to a classic bob with a medium sized design. Wear on the side of the head to keep the shape of your bob or take a few strands of hair at the side and secure the section away from your face for a slightly different look from your day to day style.
- Shoulder length or long hairstyles gives you greater versatility. Consider statement crystal and pearl wedding hair clips such an oversized bow or large leaf secured above a veil at the back of your head as a focal point as you take your vows. For a boho look, a jewelled flower clip holding up one side of romantic, tumbling waves looks stunning.
- Soft, loose updos such as a chignons or bun are popular choices with brides and look exquisite dressed with a vintage inspired hair clip for weddings with an Old Hollywood theme.
- Consider every detail. If you are having a silver or gold colour scheme, ensure the metal tone complements your style. Enhance the theme of a country garden wedding, with a sparkly floral or butterfly hair clip. Maybe your bridal gown is embellished with pearls or crystals? If so, choose a piece which to complement.