How To Choose The Perfect Earrings for Your Bridesmaids
A beautiful pair of bridesmaid earrings will delight your best girls and add a stunning finishing touch to the overall style of your wedding. One of the most impactful bridal party accessories, spending some time choosing the perfect pair will prove how the little details can pull your special day style together.
With so many different styles of earrings for bridesmaids, it's easy to feel overwhelmed - especially if you have an entire bride tribe and a maid of honour to please! Considering a few simple elements will ensure your choice is adored by all your girls.
- Because each bridesmaid may have a different preference when it comes to metal tone, consider which hue will complement your big day colour scheme the best. Classic silver is a popular choice to enhance most themes. For a luxurious boho vibe, vintage look or autumnal tones, antique gold adds an opulent warmth. With modern weddings, rose gold is enjoying its moment in the spotlight and especially accentuates blush or copper colours.
- Think about your girl's hairstyles if you want their earrings to make a style statement. An updo will put significant focus on their earrings so choose wisely and take the opportunity to add the wow factor to your wedding party. If they are wearing their hair loose, drop earrings will add delicate sparkle or, alternatively, opt for a striking chandelier pair for a more dramatic, fashion-led look which will shimmer beautifully through their long hair.
- It's not unusual for each bridesmaid to favour different earring styles. Some will be used to dainty designs whereas others adore bold gems. Instead of trying to find a solution, why not keep to a theme or colour but allow each girl to wear their preferred style?
- If you are going for a more classic look for your bridal party, a beautiful pair of ivory pearl studs or pearl drop earrings will give your 'maids a timeless and elegant look.
- Rock the retro look with pastel shades such as blue, mint green, lilac, yellow or pink earrings for bridesmaids wearing 1950s style dresses.
- Create an Old Hollywood vibe for a glamorous black-tie ceremony with sparkling clear crystal earrings - particularly chic if your attendants are wearing classicly elegant navy or black dresses.
A lovely keepsake to say "thank you for being my bridesmaid" or an extra special way to surprise your girls when asking “will you be my bridesmaid?”, a pretty pair is the perfect gift that they can wear on your special day and beyond.