The Classy Coordination of Jewellery Sets
Every stylish woman knows she should invest in at least one coordinating jewellery set. Whether you opt for a necklace and earring set or a three piece parure with a bracelet too, the versatility of being able to wear your gems together or individually ensures you can create a different look for every outfit to suit the occasion.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Jewellery Set:
- Go classic and channel Grace Kelly's elegance with a pearl jewellery set that will take you from daytime to evening with timeless sophistication.
- Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but savvy fashion followers know a sparkling CZ jewellery set (that's cubic zirconia) gives the precious look for so much less.
- Consider your skin tone. If you have a warm base, gold will flatter you and accentuate your tone perfectly. Chic silver complements cool toned beauties with icy style.
- Looking for on-trend style that isn't a one season wonder? Bejewel yourself in a blushing rose gold jewellery set - the metal hue of the moment with classic appeal.
- Decide which piece you want to make an impact. For example, a statement necklace and stud set is the ideal choice if you wear a lot of open or wide V-necklines.
- If you favour dainty accessories and usually only wear a single piece, go for a pendant and earrings duo. This will give you a slightly bolder look that's still true to your own style.
- Adore the glamour of the Silver Screen? Sparkling Austrian crystal jewellery sets featuring oversized stones achieve vintage style in an instant.