A Dainty Bracelet or a Bejewelled Bangle - What's Your Special Day Style?
When it comes to finishing touches, never underestimate how visible your bridal bracelet is. From the moment you hold your bouquet for your walk down the aisle, as he slips the ring on your finger to the toasts you'll make as husband and wife, your pretty accessory will be on show for all your guests to admire.
Our Brides Say... "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can’t believe how quickly my order arrived or how beautiful everything is. The bracelet I ordered is such a bargain and so much nicer than the expensive jewellery my Fiance bought me for the wedding (sssh don’t tell him that!). Now, what to order next… Stacey xx"
- Consider your wrist size: If you have small wrists, look for wedding bracelets with an extender chain to allow you to fasten to fit. Larger wrists can carry off bold pieces to perfection but if you prefer a more subtle look and need extra length, an additional extender is the answer to your aisle style prayers.
- Think about your sleeve length: if your dress is strapless or has short sleeves, why not choose a beautiful statement design as your feature accessory? If your sleeves are long, try layering a bangle or cuff over your sleeve for added embellishment.
- Be true to your own style: Adore sparkle? An Austrian crystal or CZ (cubic zirconia) adorned piece will give the look of diamonds without the spend. If your style is timeless and classic, chic pearl bridal bracelets are the height of elegance.
- Complement your special day theme: It's all about the little details so choosing accessories in a style or hue to suit your aisle style makes all the difference. Enhance a 1920s theme with a Art Deco dazzler or layer several vintage inspired wedding bracelets for Flapper Girl flamboyance. Or why not let your bracelet be your 'Something Blue' and accentuate your colour scheme?
- Choose your metallic hue: Most brides have a preference between silver or gold but, if you love on-trend style, why not consider the blushing romance of rose gold for a fashionably feminine touch.