Choosing the Perfect Tiara for your Wedding Day
There's something undeniably beautiful about the timeless elegance a heirloom-worthy wedding tiara adds to your aisle style. While the dreams we had as little girls mostly featured us adorned with a sparkling princess crown as we glided down the aisle, our stylish grown-up selves are more likely to covet a bejewelled luxury creation that topped the immaculately coiffured hair of an iconic Hollywood Starlet or modern-day Royal brides.
Our treasure trove presents an award-winning crystal and pearl bridal tiara collection of contemporary and vintage designs in subtle and statement styles. Whether you’re a bride who adores timelessly chic bridal hair adornments or stunning statement cubic zirconia sensations, there is no denying that this hair accessory is the most iconic special day choice.
Our Brides Say... "Bought this as I really wanted the tiara from Downton Abbey but it had a £125k price tag. But then I read in a bride magazine about this one which Lady Mary wore in season 4 and thought £88 was much more reasonable. It's very pretty, very expensive looking and isn't light and flimsy but not super heavy at the same time. Would absolutely recommend ordering Vintage Wreath."
- Pretty Petals: Set in soft tumbling waves, our romantic flower designs feature floral garlands adorned with sparkling enhancements to add a delicate touch of shimmer. The perfect finishing touch for an enchanting English country garden wedding or boho style brides.
- Twenties Charm: To emphasise the glamour of the 1920s, Art Deco style vintage bridal tiaras look exquisite tipping the forehead. Look for geometric detail and rectangular stones to capture the chic style of the era.
- Diamonds and Pearls: Channel your inner 1940s Starlet with a creation encrusted with sparkling crystals to emulate their diamond heirlooms. Or embrace the timeless style of 1950s icons such as Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn with an elegant pearl crown.
- Gilt Glamour: The epitome of luxury, opt for an opulent gilded design and channel the decadent gold bridal hair pieces of past decades.
- Dainty Detail: Does your gown feature glittering embellishment? Bring the sparkling style into your bridal hair with a mesmerising design from our Austrian crystal wedding tiara collection
Effortlessly elegant atop a chic updo or dressing tumbling locks for a dreamy and romantic style, a beautiful tiara is the ultimate icon headpiece for weddings.