Embellish The Dress
Take your gown to couture status with a beautiful wedding brooch and achieve a unique look that reflects your own style. Brides often feel they shouldn't be pinning anything to their wedding dress but in truth, if you feel you need to add a little more detail, a bejewelled pin is the most simple and effective way to instantly enhance your overall look.
Our Brides Say... "Really pleased with my brooch - it looks heaps better in real life and will be perfect for my vintage wedding in September - I can't wait to wear it. Very impressed. Adele"
- Embrace the timeless glamour of Old Hollywood and wear your treasure pinned high on the shoulder of a fabulous V-neckline. Or, if your gown has spaghetti or narrow straps, go for two identical brooches and secure one at the base of each strap.
- If you're going for a drop-waist 1920s number on your special day, a chic Art Deco pin will perfectly emphasise the glitz of the era. For added drama, why not secure your sparkler on the hip for a touch of fabulous Flapper Girl style.
- If your wedding dress has a strapless or an off-the-shoulder Bardot style neckline, a glamourous chandelier pair can look sensational, especially when all other accessories are kept minimal.
- Adore vintage style? Look for pieces adorned with smoky grey stones or even coloured gems set in an antique gold tone base for exquisite heirloom-worthy elegance. Coordinate your bridesmaid brooches to create a divine look reminiscent of yester year.
- As Marilyn Monroe said, diamonds are a girl's best friend. Achieve priceless prettiness for less with a diamante dazzler or cubic zirconia sparkler. Look for large cuts and unusual shapes for ultimate eye-catching style.