Side Tiaras for Brides
Whether you are looking for a delicate touch of sparkle or a sensational aisle statement, our award-winning collection of bridal side tiaras will add a beautiful finishing touch to your special day look. Our designs blend on-trend bridal style with wedding fashions of bygone eras to create modern day heirlooms to treasure.
- A wedding side tiara is the perfect adornment for every hair length and style but it's important to consider the fastening. If you are wearing your hair loose or have short hair, look for a tension headband style that does not require pinning to your hair. Brides opting for a chic updo can also opt for a rigid band with end hoops which is simply fastened to your hairstyle with grips.
- Think about your overall look; If your wedding dress features crystal or pearl embellishment, choose a design with adornment to complement whereas a gown with delicate flower detail looks utterly dreamy with a floral creation.
- Complement your hairstyle; Add a romantic touch to Boho waves with a leafy garland design or choose an elegant scroll design for a formal updo such as a French pleat.
- A classic silver side headband is the most timeless choice for brides. For a modern touch, a rose gold side tiara is perfect to incorporate beautiful blush tones and, for the most luxurious hint, opt for a decadent antique gold design.
- Vintage side tiaras for weddings with themes influenced by past decades are must-have accessories. For My Fair Lady Edwardian flair, look for designs with ornate detail encrusted with crystals and pearls. Go for a dramatic statement piece worn towards the temple for Roaring Twenties style. Or choose chic angular and geometric lines to capture Art Deco charm and sparkling diamante for Old Hollywood glamour.