The Story of Rose Garland Tiara
Beautiful and romantic, Rose Garland Tiara takes its inspiration from vintage tiaras from the 1940s. Featuring two crystal encrusted rose buds on winding stems with sparkling leaves adorning a demi-band (half) with end hoops for securing to the hair with kirby grips, this versatile tiara looks exquisite worn headband style, tilted as a traditional wedding tiara or positioned off-centre to the side of the head.
A sensational bridal tiara for brides who adore romantic vintage glamour, simply coordinate with crystal drop earrings and a bejewelled bangle for iconic Starlet style.
The Details of Rose Garland
- Rose Tiara
- Versatile Half Band Design
- Clear Austrian Crystals
- Silver Tone
- End Hoops for Securing with Kirby Grips
- Band Length: 21cm
- Adornment Length: 18.5cm x Width: 8cm
- Fastening Style: Pins or grips are required to secure this design to the hair through the end hoops
- Most Suited Hairstyle: Updo or secure half-up style