The Story of Ribbons and Pearls Side Tiara
Utterly beautiful, Ribbons and Pearls Side Tiara takes its inspiration from vintage headpieces from the early 1950s. Featuring a multi-looped Austrian crystal encrusted bow with ivory faux pearl accents and set on a fine crystal demi-band, the design features end hoops to secure to the hair with kirby grips.
A beautiful side tiara for brides who adore wedding hair accessories from the 1950s, this compliments all styles of bridal gowns with class. From a 1950s tea length gown to floor length wedding dress with bow detailing, just coordinate with simple pearl studs and a pendant or add a hint of drama with a pair of chandelier earrings.
The Details of Ribbons and Pearls
- 1950s Inspired Side Tiara
- Bow Design
- Clear Crystals & Ivory Faux Pearls
- Silver Tone
- Demi-band with End Hoops for Securing with Kirby Grips
- Band Length: 20cm
- Adornment: Length 11cm, Width 7.5cm
- Fastening Style: Pins or grips are required to secure this design to the hair through the end hoops
- Most Suited Hairstyle: Updo or secure half-up style
Complimentary Gift Packaging: Wrapped in tissue and presented in a branded keepsake box.