The Perfection of Pearl Tiaras for Brides
The choice of many brides for centuries, pearl bridal tiaras and crowns remain the most classic bridal accessory. The pièce de résistance for achieving timeless wedding day glamour for every style, a tiara embellished with lustrous white or ivory pearl accents can look eternally classic or take a more on-trend twist. Our multi award-winning collection beautifully blends detail from antique designs of yester year with contemporary elements to create modern day heirlooms to treasure.
Past or Present: What's Your Aisle Style?
- Simple pearl tiaras and headbands for brides wearing their hair loose are perfect to add a hint of delicate modern shimmer.
- The ornate pearl detailing in Victorian and Edwardian heirlooms instantly projects an elegant and regal vibe. The perfect choice to complement period and empire-line wedding dresses for a touch of My Fair Lady charm, look for intricate gold scroll detail to reflect the era.
- A statement piece is a must for 1920s inspired bridal style. Wear your bejewelled vintage pearl wedding tiara across the forehead in Marcel waves with a delicate wedding veil for Roaring Twenties charm.
- Capture the refined sophistication of 1930s Art Deco style with a chic and delicate design. Look for geometric accents and stylish angular lines.
- Sparkling pearl and crystal tiaras for weddings with a 1940s Hollywood theme will whisk you back to the timeless glamour of the Silver Screen. Opt for statement style to complement a showstopping gown to feel like a movie star as you glide down the aisle.
- The 1950s were renowned for pearl accessories. Think of Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn's classic style and recreate their elegance with a dainty headpiece set atop a French pleat or chignon.
- Embrace the Swinging Sixties with a flower adorned tiara to accessorise your Beehive or jump into the Seventies with a shimmering garland for a romantic Boho wedding style.